Answered on 07.07.2020
Countries that offer Best Medical Education to Indians and not only degrees and diplomas without knowledge.
About affordability, we will talk at the end of the blog.
Ukraine - In Ukraine there are 16 Medical Universities that are approved by the Medical Council of India. Ukraine is the best destination for students who want the best and the most affordable medical education.
- Education is thoroughly in the English language
- Closely located near the EU, gives students future opportunities.
- Girl dominant country, fairly safe.
- Full course Tuition Fees in Ukraine varies B/w-16.50 Lakh-20.50 Lakh
- Full course Hostel Fees in Ukraine Varies B/w - 2.15 Lakh -4.25 Lakh
- 15 Universities are Government funded.
- Fees Under contract and students can plan the budget before traveling.
- Top Medical Universities in Ukraine.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Taras Schevchenko National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University
O O Bogomolets National Medical University
Russia - In the Russian Federation there are 54 Medical Universities that are registered by the Medical Council of India. Russia was once the favorite destination among Indian students but due to language restrictions and mediums of Instruction in institutes in local language students choose Ukraine over Russia for Medical education.
- Major Universities teach in Russian Medium after the 3rd year of Education, there are Medical Universities that teach all 6 years in the English language but these universities are way expensive and thus students choose other countries.
- It's a Safe country unless you live in major cities
- Always choose old Universities in Russia as many universities are new and lack of infrastructure and teachers.
- Fees remain under contract and do not change during education.
- 80% of Universities are Govt funded.
- Top Medical University in Russia.
Kazan Federal University
The Philippines - In the Philippines there are 40 Universities which are registered by The Medical Council of India. from the last 6 -7 years Philippines emerged as a good destination for Indian students to pursue MBBS.
- Maximum Medical Universities are Private.
- Duration of MBBS is 6 years (1.5 years BS + 4.5 years MBBS)
- English is the Medium of Instruction
- If you study in Manila its good, but if you study in other cities you have to spend a huge amount of money on domestic transportation as there are no trains between major cities the only option available in flight.
- Major cities are safe, but still, students have to look for there own safety.
- NMAT exam is the drawback for students studying in the Philippines, students who don't pass the exam have to come back to India with a BSc degree. The exam is tough and even Filipino students don't pass easily.
- No Direct admission to MBBS in the Philippines, First Bsc is Completed than NMAT to be passed and then only one can start medical education
- Top Medical Universities of the Philippines.
OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
CAGAYAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Georgia - In Georgia there are 25 medical Universities that are registered with the Medical Council of India. The only university which Indian Govt claims to be a good University is the Tiblisi State Medical University. A fraction of students from travel to Georgia for MBBS. Georgia is considered an average destination to pursue MBBS.
- Indian Embassy is not located in Georgia.
- Maximum universities are private and are run in a small budget with no facilities.
- Indian students are harassed at the airport by the immigration officers.
- Except for the capital city, all the other cities are underdeveloped.
- Maximum Universities are newly established and still waiting for the first batch of doctors to graduate.
Top University for MBBS in Georgia
Tbilisi State Medical University
China - Every year the list of MCI Approved universities in China gets updated, there are many Universities in China but only a few of them teach in the English Language.
- I personally don't recommend China, because of political differences with India.
- Mandarin is the hardest language to learn and its almost impossible to treat patients without understanding the local language.
- The medical universities in China are huge but education is zero, they still believe in teaching traditional Chinese Medicine and students struggle to pass the FMGE exam after arriving in India.
- I personally not recommend any University in China
Central America - There are approximately 15–20 Universities together in the Dominican Republic, West Indies, and other parts of Central America. Universities are expensive and with average Infrastructure.
- Indian students are attracted to such universities because in India they advertise such Universities as MBBS in the USA.
- Total expenses are on the higher side and students don't get any benefits of studying in Central America.
- Going to the USA from Central America for master (PG) is as tough as from other nations in the world. Don't Get Trapped.
Armenia - In Armenia there are 6 Medical Universities that are listed in the Medical council of India. Indian students started traveling to Armenia only few years back. New underdeveloped universities are trying to register themselves with the Medical Council of India just to attract Indian Students.
- Only University which is reliable in Armenia is Yerevan State Medical University, This university is also not very developed, but yes, this is the only university where someone who only wants to go to Armenia should take Admission.
- Infrastructure is poor
- Universities are run on the money of students who came from other countries after failing the exams.
- No professors
- you can get a degree but no knowledge.
Top University in Armenia
Yerevan State Medical University
USA & UK - A lot of students search about MBBS in the USA and the UK after completing 12th standard exams. But the truth is if someone dreams to go to the USA for medical education they have to start in the 11th class or starting of the 12th class.
- the duration is lengthy (10 years or more depending on specialization)
- Pre- Medical degree is must
- Prepare for SAT from class 11th
- Prepare for MCAT during Pre-Medical
- Prepare for USMLE during Medical Course
Germany - Yes, Medical education in Germany is free but the main problem is the course is offered in the German Language. Every year a lot of students dream to study MBBS in Germany but due to the long and uncertain process of Admission students change the destination.
- A1 to C1 Levels of Language Exams.
- Hard to get enrolment in Medical Degree.
- The total duration of education is 9–10 Years
Kazakhstan, Nepal, Bangladesh & Kyrgystan - These countries don't have good infrastructure, no patient exposure, and no standard of education. It's better to do any other course from India instead of going to these countries. In my opinion.
Concluding this answer I can say that the best Country to study MBBS from are in this order
1. Ukraine - most affordable and value for money.
For more Information log on to www.mbbsuniversities.com or call at 18001235619