Every year in India 14 lakh to 15 lakh students appear in NEET exam and only 2.5% of them get admission in government medical colleges in India.
And those who don’t get a chance to study MBBS in India they travel abroad for MBBS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jJbeDNapo&t=6s
When we select a University for MBBS Abroad it's not just a University that we are selecting but we are selecting a Country and a City to spend 6 years of our life.
Let's find out how to find the best Medical University and Country.
1. Find a country suitable for you.
a) A country with Indian Embassy
b) A country with no political disturbances
c) A country where students are safe
d) A country where FMGE passing result is at least average
e) A country where international students come to study
2. Find a suitable University and city.
a) University should be located in a city with a population of more than 7 Lakh people, in order to get better patients exposure.
b) Presence of International Airport in the city where University is located
c) University should be 200 years or older
d) University should have campus ( No need to walk 30 minutes after every class)
Universities which I would suggest
(Unbiased list and we don't provide admission in all these universities)
If Budget is 24–27 Lakh
1. Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Ukraine
2. Taras Schevchenko National Medical University, Ukraine
3. Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
4. O O Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
5. Nanjing Medical University, China
6. Peking Medical University, China
7. Kazan Medical University, Russia
If Budget is between 21–24 Lakh
1. Ukrainian Medical and Stomatological Academy, Ukraine
2. Petro Mohyla National Medical University, Ukraine
3. Ternopil National Medical University, Ukraine
4. Vinnitsya National Medical University, Ukraine
5. Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine
6. Sumy State Medical University, Ukraine
Students its a once in a lifetime decision and it takes a lot of research to find the best university. So please don't rush take your time, read pros and cons of all the universities which you like and then only come to a conclusion.
In my opinion the best country to do MBBS is India > Ukraine > Russia > Nepal > Philippines > Bangladesh > Kazakhstan > Moldova > Georgia.