San Beda University
Map Location of San Beda University
Side-note: San Beda University is a 119-year old private Roman Catholic higher education institution whose College of Medicine was established in 2002 with the aim to produce competent medical practitioners. San Beda University also has three more colleges - Arts and Sciences, Nursing and Law.
This blog highlights the curriculum, facilities, and advantages of pursuing medical education in Philippines by being part of the San Beda College of Medicine.
San Beda University Is Located In Metro Manila, Philippines (About The City)
Composed of 16 cities, Metro Manila is the National Capital region of Philippines. Metro Manila is the second-most populous region of the country. It is also recognized as a global power city in Philippines. When in Metro Manila, do visit its two national parks. The Manila zoo is the oldest in Philippines. Bonifacio Global City - a lifestyle center is the new attraction for tourists in Metro Manila.
Side-note: Medical degree from MBBS abroad universities, Philippines is valued across the world. To ensure, lucrative job opportunities and take a step ahead to the global medical industry, apply in the best medical schools, Philippines.
International Airports near San Beda University
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- NAIA Terminal 2 Domestic Departures
- Manila International Airport - Qantas Airlines
About San Beda College of Medicine (SBCM)
SBCM offers a 4-year Doctor of Medcine program designed by the Commission of Higher Education’s Outcome-Based Medical Education model. It is located in the Mendiola campus. SBCM was inaugurated as a fifth unit of the university.
This medical course, Philippines imparts a holistic medical education that develops basic medical science knowledge, effective clinical reasoning and decision-making skills.
SBCM has 6 affiliated hospitals-
- East Avenue Medical Center
- V. Luna General Hospital
- Makati Medical Center
- National Kidney & Transplant Institute
- Canossa Health and Social Center
- Manila Doctors Hospital
Side-note: To get the complete list of MCI approved medical universities in Philippines, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Accommodation at San Beda University
For queries about hostel facilities at the San Beda University, please get in touch with the admission faculty of SBCM.
Side-note: Most medical universities in Philippines accept scholarships and education loans. We will guide you select the best academic fee structure, such that you can pursue a great medical career in Philippines without worrying about the cost to study in MBBS in Philippines.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS at San Beda College of Medicine
- Working with 6 major teaching hospitals
- Premier Catholic Benedictine institution in Philippines
- Cutting-edge digital technology for education purpose
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural innovative academic approach
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses
- World-class medical education in Philippines
- Multidisciplinary collaborations with international organizations
- Develops professional and licensed medical practitioners
- 30+ colleges and universities
- Disciplined, service-oriented learning experiences
- San Beda University Institutional Community Involvement Center contributes to nation-building
- College Library (Monday – Friday)
Side-note: For a seamless application and admission procedure to top medical universities in Philippines, get in touch with our qualified and experienced team of academic consultants at 1800-123-5619.
Fees Structure of San Beda University
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
Total MBBS Tuition Fees(Rs.)
San Beda University
Eligibility: Indian Student should get 85% in PCB of 12th. (70% PCB in ICSE/CBSE)
The SLMCCM-WHQMis recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines.
Side-note: As we help hundreds of Indian and international students to start their academic medical learning in Philippines by seeking admission to prestigious medical colleges, Philippines every year, we have a good understanding of how to tackle students with documentation issues or career gaps. Discuss your profile and we will help with the best solutions for medical admission in Philippines.
Ranking & Recognition
The St. Luke's College of Medicine - WHQM ranks at 9602 globally.
Side-note: The rank of San Beda University is 78 among the best medical schools in Philippines is 126.
Documents Required For Admission in San Beda College of Medicine
- nline application form (printed and signed)
- ”x 2” photo of candidate
- copy of birth certificate of candidate
- ood Moral Character certificate
- revious academic records, mark sheet and certificates
- Letters of recommendation
- rofessional work experience documents (if applicable)
- pplication fee payment slip
- ranscript of record
- ertificate of Graduation or diploma
- otarized affidavit
- ersonal history statement
- ational Medical Admissions Test result
Side-note: MBBSUniversities.com is a trustworthy international academic career consultant based in India. From guiding students for admission process to best medical universities in Philippines till they graduate as successful professionals and get placed in renowned medical institutes, Philippines or other parts of the world, we be a constant support. Than wasting time to find secured information about medical courses in Philippines, just get in touch with us.